Wednesday 10 November 2010

Mood Board for My Target Audience

As my Target Audience for my magazine is Older teens and young adults from the age of 17-23, I research what kind of things that age group would like and what would appeal to them. From researching different things I created a Mood board to show what their interests, hobbies and activities are. I carried this out based on my own knowledge and of those close to me with opinions. Ages do vary to make it a fair result. Here is my mood board:



After creating my mood board, I gathered a better understanding on what my target audience likes and whats their interest's are. From my research, I can see that my target audience are into gadgets and new technologies.I know this because a lot of older teens and young adults use there phones and computers to regularly keep in contact. A increase in social network websites such as facebook and twitter are growing in demand. This is because it is an easy and a free way to communicate with people all over the world. I can also see that my target audience are very keen in fashion and make-up as they regularly going shopping to see what the latest fashion trends are. My Target audience are also influence by different kinds of music culture such as Pop and rock as music plays a role in the target audience life and relates to their life styles.  

Over-all this mood board sums up the interests and hobbies of a teenager and young adults, as these are the gadgets and hobbies they love, therefore what type of music they listen to, and what is displayed on social network sites does influence them as they take notice of what there interest and hobbies are advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment