Wednesday 24 November 2010

Ideas For masthead of Music Press Magazine






Creating a masthead for my magazine was difficult, as I wanted to ensure that I had the correct font for my magazine. I wanted a unique font that had a different appeal to it so that my magazine was not like other existing music magazines. Therefore I font 3 amazing fonts That I could use for my magazine. However, to ensure that I made the correct decision I analyze each font on how would it appeal to my Target audience. Once I analysed all 3 fonts, I came to my final decision on font number 3. I liked font number 3 for a variety of different reasons as It is very bold with the use of 2 different fonts, and I liked the fact that both fonts and kept in boxes and I found that this type of designed really worked. I feel that I picked the best font for the magazine, and attracts my target audience of teens and young women and this has lead me to believe that I have chosen a successful font.  

No comments:

Post a Comment