Wednesday 24 November 2010

Images For My Music Press magazine

For my music press Magazine, I had to take different photos that I would use in my magazine. I took a range of different shot angle and changed the effects on most photos to add a different feel and appeal to each photo to make each photo stand out individually and make its own statement. Here where the images I took:







Organisational of Photoshoot: 

I took my images of a Friend, therefore we had to organise many things about the photoshoot:

Time
Place
What they would wear
Make up that would be used

Therefore to ensure that the photoshoot went to plan we had to organise it well to ensure that we get as many shots as possible that would be used in my magazine.  I told my Friend to come to my house at 12.00 on a Saturday, as we were taking the photos in different locations in my house. The locations which were being used in my house were against different walls as I liked the colour of the wall therefore it could be used a background.  To make the photo shoot run more smoothly, before my Friend came, I organised the cloths which I wanted her to wear, I had also set up the make-up I would be using. When my Friend came, she was late as she arrived at my house at 2.00pm. This made us lose time as I wanted to be finished by 4.00pm. But when she came she went straight into hair and make-up and then she got changed. We then took many images against different coloured walls in my house. When I took about 2o images I then loaded them onto my computer, were we looked at them and decided which ones I wanted to use. When we choose the ones I wanted to use, I then went on to edit them. I liked the photo's I chose as they represent the artist and my magazine clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment