Thursday 16 December 2010

Audience Feedback



After my own evaluation questions, I wanted to see how other people viewed my blog, and what they thought my blog represented. This was extremely important because their opinions validated who my blog was aimed at and the genre, and if they didn't understand who my Target audience were or the genre of music, I would not have designed my magazine correctly because it doesn't appeal to my target audience.

However listening to the responses gave me satisfaction as they understood the Genre of music and the Target Audience. This made me happy as I designed my magazine's correctly. They had different views about my magazine, however they all picked up on the genre which is pop as they could tell this By the image, and the other artists that My magazine is promoting.

They could tell the target audience by the colour of the font which is Pink which represents women and teens. The image is also of a teenage girl, therefore if would be targeted at that age group. My Friends also knew that my blog was not targeted at boys or men as the colours and images are feminine and does not represent men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment