Wednesday 29 September 2010

Introduction


My Name is Nicola Roberts and I attend Acland Burghley School in North London where I am currently studying Media AS. As part of our coursework we are creating a Music magazine, and then completing an online blog that's follows our inspirations and developments to create our final outcome of my music magazine. The first thing I had to do was to consider different names which I could call my magazine, and my final decision was; Edgy sound. I decided this name because it is catchy and will appeal to my set target audience of women between 17-24 as they are favourable to listen to the genre of pop music that my magazine promotes. The magazine will focus on Pop and Chart Music, and the magazine will feature every week. The magazine will be sold at the price of £2.50, my target audience will be able to afford this.  To access my blog the UTL is www.edgysound.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment